Refuge and Help
New in Germany? Questions concerning the asylum procedure? Problems with Ausländerbehörde? Afraid of being deported? Difficulties in everyday life?
We're here to help!
Our consultation services at a glance:
- advice on residence and asylum law at our main office in Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 30 (please make an appointment by phone)
- 0201 – 2 05 39
- advice on the asylum procedure in the Asylum facility at Overhammshof
- 0201 - 88 32 -810 oder -814
- voluntary everyday aid
- 'AsylFairFahren' project (Accompaniment to authorites and offices possible)
- Nedaye Afghan (self-organized group for Afghan refugees)